CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 4 April 2011

Monday 4th April

Doesn't time fly when you are having fun? I can't believe it is so long since I made a card.
In between caring for John and working for a few days in uni interviewing prospective social workers, not to mention joining a gym and attending watercolouring classes it feels as if I have hardly had time to breathe!

Anyway, it was Mothering Sunday yesterday and Sam came home for the weekend which gave me a little 'me' time and I put it to good use by getting out the Promarkers and Tilda and Edwin.  This card was made for the Docrafts childhood memories challenge.  It reminds me of untangling the tree lights before putting the tree up.  Also my mum would always forget an important part of the Christmas celebrations - the stuffing, the wrapping paper...

2 comments:

prismsurfaceltd said...

One must act in painting as in life, directly.Sculpture is the best comment that a painter can make on painting.PaintBooth

Anonymous said...

Calibrator Pain reaches the heart with electrical speed, but truth moves to the heart as slowly as a glacier.Calibrators :)

Post a Comment