CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 6 February 2011

Doesn't time fly when you are having fun?  I can't believe we are already a week into February and I have made so few cards recently. But as I have nowhere to sell them and my family don't really appreciate the effort it doesn't really matter if I don't make many.  I do find that cardmaking helps me to forget other things for a while so must make more of an effort this week.

I took my cards to a carers group this week and a couple of women ooohed and aaahed over them and asked how much they were. I told them that they were all £1.50 and all of a sudden interest was lost... I KNOW I don't over charge but people just don't appreciate the time and effort let alone the cost involved in making a card!




0 comments:

Post a Comment